The Creative Partners website provides a platform for creative and cultural organisations to present themselves to those who are seeking partners, and to be a platform where people can search for partners for their projects. It is expected that many of those searching will be doing so in preparation for an application to one of the relevant EU funding programmes – Creative Europe, Erasmus+, Europe for Citizens, Horizon 2020, Interreg, and others – and those adding their listings can indicate their interest in one or more of these programmes. Add your organisation or project idea now – and you can now include images, a video and attachments, too!
Please note that it is completely FREE to add a listing to Creative Partners. You may see a “payments” section when you are adding your listing – please ignore this section as it is not relevant to any Creative.Partners listings. We do not, and will not, ask for any financial information about you or your organisation.
There are 3 sections in this Help/FAQs section:
- How do I search?
- How do I make contact with a listing?
- How do I add a listing?
HOW DO I SEARCH?
From the homepage, there are three main options:
- click on one of the coloured pins on the map (the letters & colours represent different artforms – there is a list of these below the map) to see the name of the organisation represented by the pin, and then click on the name to see the full listing. A number in a circle in a region indicates several pins in that region – simply enlarge the map until you can see all the different coloured pins.
- use the search box on the map – enter a keyword and/or select an artform and/or enter a location (country, city, postcode) and press the search icon
- use the artform category or sub-category listings under the map – simply select any of these to see all those who have selected that category or sub-category
Note that you can see all listings by selecting Listings from the top menu – and you can then refine this list by using the filter box on the right on that page which also allows you to enter a keyword and/or select an artform and/or enter a location (country, city, postcode).
HOW DO I MAKE CONTACT WITH A LISTING?
If you see a listing and you would like to make contact, go to the full item listing, click on the username (top left under the logo) and complete and submit the contact form.
HOW DO I ADD A LISTING?
Once you have a profile, you can add as many listings as you like – so you must first register and create a profile (which you only need to do once) and then you can create your listing.
STEP 1: Register and create profile
- Click on the Sign Up / Sign In icon in the very top right – this is the little icon to the right of “submit listing” – and the “sign up” link is in the bottom right of this box – in pale text (we are trying to make this more prominent)
- Please note that your username will be included with any listings you add, so make sure the username you choose is one that you are happy for others to see
- Go to Profile Settings and complete as many fields as you wish under About Me / Contact Detail / Social Media
- Select “show” for Public Profile and Contact Form
- You can also add a small photo / logo
- Press Submit
STEP 2: Create Listing
Click on Submit Listing in the top right.
Insert a title – which could be the name of your organisation, or of a specific project – note hat you can add more than one listing.
Insert a description – note that many people will search using “keywords” so make sure you include all words that will help people find your listing.
Select one of the main artform areas – this will open 3 additional sub-categories where you can select one or more options: artform / themes (people) / themes (other).
Add your location details (insert your postcode / area code / street in the location box) and select find location, and then select show location (this will make sure you appear as a pin on the map!).
You can also add:
- up to 5 images – PLEASE NOTE: each image must be no more than 2MB (the 9MB mentioned refers to the TOTAL for all images) – if you try and load images larger than 2MB, you may lose all your work and have to start again
- 2 attachments, and
- 1 video clip
- please note that any pic or logo you add to your profile does not automatically appear on any listing – you need to add it again, or add images specific to that listing.
If you are specifically interested in EU funding opportunities, you can select one or more funding opportunities from the list provided.
You must then add your contact details, so people can contact you if they are interested in a possible partnership.
Ignore the section on packages – this is not currently relevant
Tick the box to accept the terms and conditions.
As noted above, all listings are free of charge. Your listing will initially be visible for 90 days and then you will be invited to extend this period. You can revise the details on your listing at any time.